Sunday, December 27, 2009

THE DEACON OF DOPE




Diogenes… He calls himself a Beacon of Hope. That’s his moniker.



To be a “Beacon of Hope”, one would have to be:


A.) A known deliverer of expectation. The only thing Diogenes delivers is migraine headaches and methane.


B.) One who has rescued saved or released someone or something. Diogenes can't even save himself.


C.) A distributer of some sort of trust or faith. The only thing he has faith in is Bill Minnich and Obama, both of whom have no real faith at all.  


In all honesty, his complete lack of intelligence, vocabulary and personal hygiene would lead one to think he may be alien or at least French. The only hope he’s given me is the hope he would leave me alone. What he dispenses is hatred, ignorance, selfish arrogance and a poverty of judgment.


First clue? He is paired up with Bill Minnich: An alleged Air Force veteran of very questionable character. Bill seems to be Diogenes only friend. Like minds attract.


Diogenes accuses others of a lack of intelligence and then proceeds to display his acute ability to be inept, unskilled and utterly useless in the arena of truth or fact. I have yet to find one statement of fact from him which posits him as being worthy of any consideration.


This makes me wonder why I am typing about him. The reason is simple: I don’t like male attention in a constant form. He gives me the willies. The more I read about his town, where transvestites invade democratic offices, attack innocent people and where the cities crime rate is far above the national average makes me just a tad uncomfortable.


I don’t do man-crushes. I don’t appreciate them and I surely don’t advocate them. Sure, I enjoy a good Harrison Ford movie once and a while and Sean Connery is cool but their craft is what I covet, not their …person.


So I decided to post his junk here on this blog so I could get rid of his crap and you could yoke with me to help bare my load. I could delete his stuff, but what fun would that be? I just can’t countenance this guy any longer. I can’t say he’s lost it… He never had anything to lose.


He surely is no “Beacon of Hope” for anyone I know or can find, and believe me, I’ve looked!

If anything he is just the opposite: He’s the “Deacon of Dope.”

Oh yeah, that fits like glue.

No comments: